Prime Islami Life Insurance Ltd.
Helpline: 09613777779
IDRA Hotline Number: 16130

Three payment Endowment Assurance plan-with profit

Features of the plan
01 Type of Plan It is an anticipated endowment plan
02 Term of policy Any of 12, 15, 18 and 21 years
03 Age of the assured at commencement of policy Minimum - 18 years and Maximum - 50 years
04 Maximum age at marurity 60 Years
05 Mode of payment Quarterly, half yearly and yearly
06 Calculation of premium for installment Flat rate: - Same premium for all ages at commencement of policy.
Benefit of Plan
01 At survival 1. After completion of one third of policy term, the assured shall get 25% of sum assured. 2. After completion of two third of policy term, the assured’s will get again 25% of the sum assured i.e. after completion of 2/3 rd of policy term, the assured will get total 50% sum assured in two installments. The rest 50% shall be paid at maturity with profit.
02 At Death during policy period The nominee shall get full sum assured at any time during policy period while the policy is in force, the full sum assured with profit(if any) irrespective of receipt of one or two installments.
News Events Image