Prime Islami Life Insurance Ltd.
Helpline: 09613777779
IDRA Hotline Number: 16130

Multi single Premium Multipay Plan

Features of the plan
01 Type of Plan It is an anticipated endowment plan.
02 Term of policy 15 years
03 Age of the assured at commencement of policy Minimum - 18 years and Maximum -45 years
04 Assureds age at maturity 60 Years
05 Mode of payment Yearly
06 Minimum Sum assured Taka 100000
07 Size of installment installment of premium is 8800 for Taka 100000 sum assured.
Benefit of Plan
01 After completion of 1/3 rd of policy term i.e. 5 years time, the assured shall get 25% of sum assured i.e. taka 25000/-(in case of policy of sum assured of taka 100000/-) at completion of 2/3 rd of policy term i.e. after completion of 10(ten) years, another 25% of sum assured i.e. taka 25000/- shall be paid. Total 50% of sum assured. (i.e. Taka 50,000/-) shall be paid in two installments. The rest 50% of sum assured i.e. taka 50000/- shall be paid at maturity (with profit).
02 The policy shall remain in force for rest of the policy period i.e. death benefit to be covered if assured pays at least two installment premium.
03 If policyholder die’s at any time during policy period, the nominee(s) shall get full sum assured with profit (if any) irrespective of receipt of one or two installments.
News Events Image